Here are today's headlines...
Saturday Snapshots returns in a blaze of glory!
BONG!
The race is on to identify the people pictured below!
BONG!
Police try desperately to find a link between their crimes!
BONG!
I thought about holding off today's Snapshots until Nine O'Clock... but I couldn't have handled the uproar.
15. Pretty Woman Ltd.
14. I'm guessing it's a Time Out.
13. Cursed by their own trendiness.
12. Carbon Copies.
11. Redding hates jazz - what a performance!
10. Lead, Pot, Under...
9. Building made out of trumpets.
8. Mostly conducted via Tinder.
7. Gone for a Burton over his miniature mountain.
6. Mark E. Smith wrote most of them, Man.
5. Athletic gear used by fish when working out.
4. Signing on.
3. Devours golden skin... then puts a bloodsucker on a male sheep.
2. High, Hay, Hot...
1. Keeping up with the Coroner.
Tune in tomorrow morning for all the hits and headlines.
















10. Belly
ReplyDelete4. UB40
ReplyDelete3. Tanita Tikaram (clever clue)
ReplyDelete3. Tanita Tikaram
ReplyDelete6 Elastica
ReplyDelete6. Elastica
ReplyDelete11. Johnny Otis
ReplyDeleteA really early punt to try and beat Ernie! Is the link Towns?
ReplyDeleteNo.
DeleteAnd another really early punt from me too - to beat Ernie and Alyson!! - is it dances?
ReplyDeleteIf we are all playing the game I'll dust off an old favourite: Is it fish?
DeleteC is Strictly this week's winner! Well done.
DeleteLike jive, twist...
DeleteWell done C
DeleteSeven minutes!
It wasn't a random guess, Ernie - I was thinking of Angela and her famous legs and Tanita's Twist!
DeleteMy goodness - well done C. I kinda had a jokey punt, but you nailed it. That must be close to a record time.
Delete1. Quincy Jones
ReplyDelete9. Brass Construction
1. Quincy Jones
ReplyDelete5. Jim Gilstrap (Gym Gill Strap - v clever)
ReplyDelete8. Modern Romance
Based on those two alone is it dance styles. Possibly even dance styles beginning with S (swing, salsa)
Ignore this. I was so keen to get an early bid in I didn't actually pay attention to what C had suggested. Well done C! Great performance!
Delete15. Julia & Company
ReplyDeleteI loved that record back in the day. Must dig my battered copy out.
DeleteJust got it because of the Julia Roberts clue but watched the video clip of her Samba song and remembered it. The tap dancers at the beginning I suspect were the Nicholas Brothers - famous for their "flash dancing".
Delete2. Wire
ReplyDelete13. Tragically Hip?