Hey, man, I'm alive - I'm taking each day and night at a time I'm feeling like a Saturday morning, but someday I'll be Saturday night.
Take a look at the mugshots below - they're all Wanted: Dead or Alive. But who are they and how are their songs connected?
15. Twins reunited after being separated from disgusted August.
14. Bubbly from Milton Keynes.
13. Harvard, Princeton & Yale.
12. They probably know where Shergar is.
11. Why China leads the world in magnet production...
10. Cary on Christopher, with Mr. Cody.
9. Weapon, cycle and ribbon.
8. Lilac meat has definitely gone off.
7. That's a dirge, boy... try it in a different key.
6. A group who stand in the background and give commentary about Smokin' Joe.
5. This could be a case for Mulder and Scully...
4. Bunch of drips.
3. Richard Neville.
2. Frequently needed a scrunchie.
1. Cut here.
Keep The Faith, Snapshotters! The answers will be here tomorrow morning...
13 The Ivy League
ReplyDeleteWet Wet Wet
ReplyDelete11 Rare Earth
ReplyDelete9 (the wonderful) St Etienne
ReplyDelete3. Kingmaker
ReplyDelete3 UFO
ReplyDelete8 Metallica not looking like Metallica
ReplyDelete1 The Cure
ReplyDelete12. Horse Thief
ReplyDelete6. Frazier Chorus
ReplyDeleteThe Pony Tails or as I've found out The Poni-Tails.
ReplyDelete14. Bucks Fizz
ReplyDelete7. Dobie Grey (anagram)
ReplyDelete10. Grant Lee Buffalo
ReplyDeleteDoes it have anything to do with love in connection with other things, such as animals?
ReplyDeleteAnything to do with sleeping or trying to sleep - Let's Go To Bed, Drift Away, Tossing and Turning?
ReplyDeleteUFO had 'Lights Out', Metallica had 'Enter Sandman' - I think you;'re right Ernie!
DeleteThink Ernie's got there first but is it sleep related - Early To Bed, 10 Years Asleep, Put The Light On etc?
ReplyDeleteAlso, is it just me or is it taking forever for the page to refresh this morning?
ReplyDeleteIm sorry, I slept it. Did anyone get it?
ReplyDelete(Well done, Ernie,)
I had a nightmare leaving comments on a couple of blogs last night - it wouldn't let me leave one on Ernie's at all. I think blogger is having a senior moment.
I have had problems before leaving comments before and the page not refreshing, but not noticed anything amiss today.
DeleteSorry you were unable to leave a comment at my place. I am sure it would have been an adornment to whichever post it was intended for.