No.
Sleep.
Till...
Answers!
15. Twins reunited after being separated from disgusted August.
14. Bubbly from Milton Keynes.
Bucks Fizz - Talking In Your Sleep
Because Crystal Gayle would have been too obvious.
11. Why China leads the world in magnet production...
Because they mine the most rare earth minerals.
Because they mine the most rare earth minerals.
9. Weapon, cycle and ribbon.
The city of Saint Etienne is known as the home of "l'arme, le cycle et le ruban".
The city of Saint Etienne is known as the home of "l'arme, le cycle et le ruban".
6. A group who stand in the background and give commentary about Smokin' Joe.
Smokin' Joe Frazier, that is. And a Greek Chorus.
Smokin' Joe Frazier, that is. And a Greek Chorus.
4. Bunch of drips.
The Poni-Tails - Early To Bed
3. Richard Neville.
Check your history books.
2. Frequently needed a scrunchie.
The Poni-Tails - Early To Bed
Wake up early next Saturday for more...
Thank you Rol
ReplyDeleteSo it was 'Lullaby' not 'Let's Go To Bed' like what I thunk then
DeleteCould have been either. But when I do these, I try to avoid repetition of a particular word, and as I had "Bed" in the #2 song, I went with a Lullaby instead... forgetting of course that The Cure also had a famous Bed song.
Delete