It's here! Time to put aside the Misery of the week and Carrie on Snapshotting. Time to start Shining!
Who are the artists below and how are their songs connected?
15. Real twats will have nothing to do with him.
14. Subordinate T-Rex.
13. Finger, hob, Jimmy.
12. Love - Latest Flame - Eamonn.
11. What if Johnny and Andrew formed a band?
10. There'll be times when my crimes will seem almost unforgivable...
9. Oh my god - they killed the doubter!
8. Elvis finds rhymes in a blizzard.
7. He's neither tool nor dogfight.
6. Where Flanders puts Homer's work waste.
5. Still... Peanuts.
4. Derek (sic) and his Finetime Fools.
3. These Charm-ing Men.
2. Hey hey, puff, wheeze, we're the... gasp, pant...
1. Lovely... Calvin (30).
Take a Long Walk to the answers tomorrow morning.
















15 - Al Stewart
ReplyDelete15. Al Stewart
ReplyDelete14 Dinosaur Jr
ReplyDelete14. Dinosaur Jr
ReplyDeleteMe and CC are in perfect sync!
ReplyDelete14 Dinosaur Jr
ReplyDelete8 King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
ReplyDelete12. Courtney Marie Andrews
ReplyDelete6. Ned's Atomic Dustbin
ReplyDelete1 Rita Coolidge
ReplyDelete2 The Blow Monkeys
ReplyDelete9. Kenny Thomas
ReplyDelete7 Gordon Lightfoot
ReplyDelete7. Gordon Lightfoot
ReplyDelete13. The Nails
ReplyDelete2 The Blow Monkeys
ReplyDelete3. Franz Ferdinand
ReplyDelete11. MARRS
ReplyDeleteAs MARRS only made one single I assume it has something to do with pump, up, volume or some combination of those.
ReplyDeleteIs it increasing things - pumping up the volume and lifting Rita higher and higher until she reaches an all-time high?
this were my thoughts as well Ernie
DeleteEither great minds thinking alike or fools never differing.
DeleteSongs related to Fire Fighters?
ReplyDeleteIs 5 Dr Dre? Looks like Snoop in the background
ReplyDeleteI reckon you're onto it with the fire theme; I type this as a fire engine races past the house too....
ReplyDeleteAnd the Pump Up The Volume could be as in a fire engine's pump
DeleteSorry I'm late. I had to supervise the delivery of a replacement new sofa as the last one they delivered (in January) didnt match the colour of the seat they also delivered.
ReplyDeleteNobody has got the link yet... it took me a while to remember what it was.
ReplyDeleteSomething to do with films and/or television? Our man at the top seems to be behind a different type of camera than the usual opening photos
ReplyDeleteNo. That's just because I couldn't find a picture of him holding a proper camera.
DeleteIs it about getting older and losing your faculties? Pump up the volume because I'm hard of hearing... also Dinosaur Jr Goin' Blind
ReplyDeleteNope.
DeleteWhere's Alyson when we need her!
ReplyDeleteGetting really desperate now - something to do with types of footwear... e.g. Pump, Adidas...?
ReplyDeleteNope.
DeleteWow, I got back late last night from my first ever festival so slept late. Thought Snapshots would be done and dusted by now. I'll get my breakfast and see if I can think of a link.
ReplyDeleteWe're relying on you, Alyson!
DeleteAnd hope you had a great time at the festival, look forward to hearing more about it.
DeleteIs the link books - lines, volumes, words etc?
ReplyDeleteand writing in general. Bullets etc
DeleteAlyson is the winner again!
DeleteThe MARRs song was a tricky one unless you think laterally. Volume can also mean a book but hard to get away from hearing the song about "pumping up the volume" in your head!
DeleteShe's done it! Well done, Alyson. Yes, knowing that PUTV was the only release by MARRS we had that to go on but I still couldn't get it - your lateral thinking is superb.
Delete