I tried to leave a comment on JC's blog yesterday, and was hit with the following error message...
"Nonce verification failed."
And now I'm worried....
Meanwhile...
Did anyone watch the recent BBC drama The Cage starring Sheridan Smith and Michael Socha? A pretty decent show, both funny and quite heart-wrenching in places. Always good to see former Brookside stars getting work again in the supporting cast too.
Best thing about the show was the soundtrack though - which had an explanation in the script beyond "here's a bunch of songs the writer / director loves". Socha's character had an extensive record collection that played a pretty important role in the narrative.
Mostly 80s indie and post-punk tunes from the likes of The Cure, New Order, The Fall, The The et al. But this one from PiL - which I'd never heard before - was the stand-out track for me...

If the machine does not believe you are a verifiable nonce then that is presumably positive news isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI want to know why it decided to check in the first place.
Delete