A-ha!
It's time to Take On Me for another round of Snapshots. I've been Hunting High And Low for a link that will have you scratching your heads... have I succeeded?
Who are these people and how are their songs connected?
15. Chased a bandit with Dick Grayson's lad... and made cod in breadcrumbs for everyone.
14. They say that when AI takes all our jobs, we will become...
13. Panic on the streets outside Hotel California.
12. Found with Julia's Squash.
11. Another suitcase full of baby-teething biscuits in another hall.
10. Competition to find Messrs Cave and Lowe on a football pitch.
9. James went there from Eden, to find Frankie's Opus.
8. Often mistaken for Dennis's dog.
7. After leaving Eastenders, Susan set up a shop for people who like to make things.
6. Lava everywhere.
5. The paella truck spilt its load.
4. Former puppet, pawn and patsy.
3. Boy from the Greta Garbo Home swallows his biro.
2. The Archies meet Daryl Hannah.
1. Sadly, she's never been to me.
Stay On These Roads till tomorrow morning and all answers will be revealed.
















3. Jack Penate
ReplyDelete8 Graham Nash
ReplyDelete12 Squeeze
ReplyDelete9 E17
6 Eruption
8. Graham Nash
ReplyDelete5 Petula Clark
ReplyDelete13. Fred Eaglesmith?
ReplyDelete1. Is the word Kylie clearly visible on the locker when you at photo full size possibly a clue?
ReplyDeleteWho was looking at the locker?
DeleteIs it Charlene?
DeleteCharlene Ramsey
Delete11. Rita Tushingham
ReplyDeleteNot Rita. Think it is Barbara Rusk-in.
DeleteFair play
DeleteEarly punt - things connected with public transport? Ticket, platform...
ReplyDeleteClose... but more specific answer required.
DeleteTrain travel?
DeleteYes, I was thinking train related. Junction, passenger, subway, locomotion..
DeleteChoo choo!
DeleteDefinitely trains I think. Barbara Ruskin had a song called 'Euston Station' which I have somewhere.
DeleteWell done C.
DeleteMy page wasn't refreshing so hadn't spotted that Rol had already confirmed the answer.
Delete15 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
ReplyDelete15. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
ReplyDelete4. Iggy Pop
ReplyDelete