Saturday, 19 September 2026

Saturday Snapshots #466


I know, I know - you Just Can't Get Enough of these Snapshots, can you? I Feel You.

So here are 15 more photos of People who Are People... but how are their songs connected?


15. The Munch Bunch.

14. Isaak was almost caught going too fast.

13. Not quite a decade of snowless mountains.

12. Like a fox with its rock hard relatives.

11. A bunch of idiots... and Yuri.

10. Proud... Fargo.

9. Top Jackets required.

8. Lost without bab.

7. My Father's Cars... abbreviated.

6. Tuesday afternoon is neverending.

5. A severed alliance.

4. Instructions for the gospel crowd.

3. Where to find the ingredients of a hamburger.

2. Man behaving badly.

1. It's ma Top Ten... and I'll cry if I want to.


Everything Counts... until the answers are revealed tomorrow morning. It's just A Question Of Time...


28 comments:

  1. 9 Thee Headcoats
    5 Hall & Oates

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 looks like Madonna but I'm not getting the clue...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. Patti Labelle? (Only hamburger component I can think of)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it magazine titles - Rolling Stone, Vogue, My Guy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Furious Ian's 'Razzle In My Pocket'

      Delete
    2. Nine Black Alps' 'Cosmopolitan'...
      I think you've cracked it Ernie

      Delete
    3. Well done, Ernie.

      I'm down with the inevitable back to school cold this morning so only just dragged my sorry arse out of bed.

      Delete
    4. Although My Guy wasn't what I was thinking of...

      Delete
    5. Brilliant deducing Ernie and brilliant theme Rol - hope you feel better really soon too.

      Delete
    6. Get well soon Rol, your country needs you

      Delete
  5. Sorry that nobody recognises #2. Where's Martin when you need him?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...