I've found my thrill, and it's serving up Snapshots on a Saturday morning... can you identify the singing people below and figure out how their songs are connected?
15. Gabriel, Simon, MacGregor.
13. It's a bit of a squeeze for this guitarist.
12. Initially German borders.
11. Not the kind of bloke you can rely on for a long-term commitment.
10. Divers do this.
9. Heard twice in a Flintstone cry.
7. Welsh hamster puts biscuit in his tea, adverbially.
6. Aja 3rd.
5. Epitome, of virtue.
4. Hang on to this leading man.
3. Percy's nun.
2. Moaning marijuanas!
1. This here logic game is all screwed up.
Not got them all? Ain't that a shame! Answers tomorrow morning. (You don't have to wait till Blue Monday.)
9. Abba
ReplyDelete15 -Peter,Paul & Mary
ReplyDelete1. George Michael
ReplyDelete6. Deacon Blue
ReplyDelete8 Roy Harper
ReplyDelete6 Deacon Blue
ReplyDelete15 Peter, Paul and Mary
ReplyDelete15. Peter, Paul & Mary
ReplyDelete9. ABBA
6. Deacon Blue
JM
3. Jackson Sisters?
ReplyDeleteNo! Sister Sledge. Too many Percys
Delete7 Erroll Dunkley
ReplyDelete7. Errol Dunkley
ReplyDelete4 Craig Finn
ReplyDelete3 Sister Sledge
ReplyDelete6 Deacon Blue
ReplyDeleteIs the link films/movies?
ReplyDeleteJM
Nope.
Delete2. The Grumbleweeds? Really? Whatever next - Barron Knights?
ReplyDeleteI'm working on it.
Delete12 A Camp
ReplyDeleteThink it might be The Delines (DE is German internet thingy at the end)
DeleteFamily members?
ReplyDeleteNope.
Delete11. Player
ReplyDelete13 Chris Gifford?
ReplyDeleteDifford even!
DeleteNot Chris Difford. Bit closer to home for you.
DeleteI can see some boys' names in there - Charlie, Fred, Frankie.... is there some other connection with them?
ReplyDeleteYou're pretty much there, C. Not just boys names... but what else connects them?
DeleteOoh - not sure - are they all the shortened/familiar versions of names?
DeleteAll names that begin with F (male and female - Faith)
DeleteThree options now but I want C to be right as she got in there first so to speak.
DeleteBut I found a Sandy and a Tom too!
DeleteMy guess might be wrong - but if it is right I wouldn't have got it without C leading the way
DeleteBoys names that end in IE!?
ReplyDeleteIs 5 The Temptations?
ReplyDeleteNo.
DeleteThe Paragons?
DeleteYes.
DeleteI honestly thought that, as C only mentioned F names, she was just being a bit coy about the connection. Hence I tried to respond in kind.
ReplyDeleteWell done anyway C. If you really needed a nudge from Ernie, we'll overlook it.
I'm probably being dense but what is the actual connection?
DeleteNames (male and female) beginning with F.
DeleteTeam effort! I hadn't twigged the F connection at all and distracted myself with Charlie, Sandy and Tom!
DeleteAh, that's where Fernando comes in.
Delete99% C, I'll happily claim the 1%
DeleteJust realised I missed the "Charlie" in C's original guess. Didn't have my glasses on.
ReplyDelete