Saturday 12 October 2019

Saturday Snapshots #105


Every night I lie in bed
The brightest colours fill my head
A million snapshots keeping me awake...

Fortunately, you only have to identify 10. Title & artist for each, please.

Yes, you guessed it: on Saturday morning, THIS is the Greatest Show!



10. Princess & Friend give up.


9. Climb up the helter skelter, 10 steps on Friday, 11 on Saturday.


8. Audio experiments in Gallic dancehall.


7. Ronnie James replaced by Genius, crown broken along the way.


6. Mental igloo.


5. Reading under-30s' fortunes while heavy machine crosses.


4. Brown bruvver in the ring reaches a ranking full stop.


3. 24 hour curls.


2. Youthful thought processes discovered in the wreckage.


1. Neighbourhood hero's original publication parachutes down for a health check.


Come Alive again tomorrow morning for the answers... or else there'll be trouble, bub! Snikt!


18 comments:

  1. 5: 29 Palms by Robert Plant

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. Kinks - All of the day and all of the night

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10: Diana Ross. Not sure of the song. Possibly Surrender( though isn't among her best known singles)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no rule says I have to pick one of the obvious tunes, especially if the artist is well known.

      Delete
  4. 1. Kenny Rogers and The First Edition - "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m struggling today and now have to head off to do other thongs. If there are any left later on I’ll return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha - Of course I meant “things”. My thong days are well behind me (no pun intended).

      Delete
  6. 7. Raydio - "Jack and Jill" (broke his crown - yeah!)

    ReplyDelete


  7. Black Box Recorder (from the picture)



    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I had you down for that one. No idea why.

      Delete
    2. The first to immediately jump out at me was the Stereolab one, but it had already been solved...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...