Saturday 4 January 2020

Saturday Snapshots #117


Welcome to Saturday Snapshots.

The first rule of Saturday Snapshots is: you do not talk about Saturday Snapshots.

The second rule of Saturday Snapshots is: you DO NOT talk about Saturday Snapshots!

Third rule of Saturday Snapshots: if someone yells “stop!”, goes limp, or taps out, Saturday Snapshots is over.

Fourth rule: only two guesses to a Snapshot.

Fifth rule: one Snapshot at a time, ladies & gents.

Sixth rule: you must try to identify artist AND title from the clues below.

Seventh rule: Snapshots will go on as long as it has to. Or at least until tomorrow morning, when I'll reveal the answers.

And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Saturday Snapshots, you have to guess... fast! Or one of the old pros will beat you to all the answers.



10. Do you remember a Danish boardgame? It's incomprehensible.


9. Ex? Ha ha - the jokes on you!


8. Butterflies and sleepless nights in a reeky mill.


7. Rice, meat and a clump of conqueror's hair.


6. Lift streaks the sky.


5. Mum's curry for Action Men.


4. McCartney braggs about his affair with Grace.


3. If you don't turn that radiator off, a Scottish valley will sizzle.


2. Dante's contraception.


1. Comparable with Dylan? There's just no pleasing some people.


This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time. But hopefully not before I post the answers, tomorrow morning.

28 comments:

  1. 4 Billy Paul - Me and Mrs Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9: Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye

    1: [I Can't Get No] Satisfaction by Rolling Stones

    As a Dane, I'm embarrassed I can't figure out #10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope the internet isn't lying to me about the derivation of this band's name.

      Delete
  3. 5: Gwen Stefani with brown hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2: The Divine Comedy. No idea of the song

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Don Henley did Boys Of Summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did. Glenn Frey did something else.

      Delete
  6. 8 Kelly Marie.
    She only had one song didn't she?
    So it must be Feels Like I'm In Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. 8. reeky mill is Kelly Marie but I can't figure which song.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way too late this morning but scrolled down thinking I might get the Glenn Frey song - No, Lynchie beat me to it!

    Great clues as ever - Ma's Tikka. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...