Saturday 5 June 2021

Saturday Snapshots #192

As I draw towards the end of my first Summer Holiday this year, you may be surprised to hear I didn't throw myself off a Cliff. Perhaps because I got some news, just prior to the holiday, which I hope to share with you all soon...

In the meantime, identify the ten artists below and the theme that connects their songs...


10. Simon's shampoo?

9. Opening for Boy George's band.

8. Amazed by tiny rapper.

7. Strong boned office worker.

6. Sounds like a right silly.

5. School leaders chatting.

4. Key ring.

3. Quiz at ours.

2. Operate on that piggy!

1. ...outside Jerry's mousehole?

Congratulations if you got them all right. If not, the answers will be here tomorrow morning...


21 comments:

  1. 5 Talking Heads
    Worked out the clue but will let others have a go

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 Paul Weller
    9 The Cult

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn’t sleep. So...
    4. Tone Loc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I have it to, CC, but I’ll come back in the morning to see who reveals it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 is Bow Wow Wow and I think I have the answer too but I'm being very tame...

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I’m saying is that you will be wild if you don’t get the answer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have come back to No. 7 a couple of times today. Tough one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very disappointed that nobody identified any song titles this week...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I must be missing the point of this game - it appears to be a version of the slow bicycle race. I had it wrapped up at 8.45am but thought, after last week, to watch from the sidelines; everyone's far too polite:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7. Dee Clark

    Too bad it's about 2:30 in the morning at Rol HQ, but I feel better, anyway. Thanks for the hint.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The last thing we want is a disappointed Rol. Sorry about not posting the songs names. We really do appreciate your effors. Just an off week from the peanut gallery. Some of these have more than one possible answer for wild song, but I'll go with the one that popped into my head first.

    1. Tom Waits - Frank's Wild Years
    2. Iggy Pop - Real Wlld Child
    3. Suzi Quatro - The Wild One
    4. Tone Loc - Wild Thing
    5. Talking Heads - Wild Wild Life
    6. Dwight Twilley - Wild Dogs
    7. Dee Clark - Ride a Wild Horse
    8. Bow Wow Wow - Go Wild in the Country
    9. The Cult - Wild Flower
    10. Paul Weller Wild Wood

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...