Saturday 26 November 2022

Saturday Snapshots #268


It's that bloody George Lazenby again! Honestly, you give him an inch and he'll take a mile.

Welcome to Snapshots. Identify the ten artists below, then see what connects their songs... go!


10. Major component on a SCUD missile.

9. Here come the Dornoch lads with their arrows.


8. Changing colour makes me feel as though I’ve been born again (born again).

7. Catching fish in these – it’s a crazy feeling!

6. Rubber from below the river…

5. Fleeting. 

4. Mi dandelion is all mucked up.

3. Wait here three days.

2. J.K. swaps gender to become a Sir.

1. A moth, sire?

Don't be too Lazenby on Sunday morning... come back here for the answers.


28 comments:

  1. Neil DIamond for 4?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 - Southside Johnny & the Asbury Jukes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bom dia CC, did you see England last night? (mince)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure which part of England you went to, CC, but we offer finer cuisine in Huddersfield if you're planning another visit.

      Delete
  4. Sorry, forgot to unzip my mouth. 5 is The Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 is bugging me, as it looks like Bill Drummond is in that pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well spotted, C. This is one of his earlier offerings...

      Delete
    2. After a little bit of research thanks to the Bill Drummond connection - Lori & The Chameleons (a name I remember seeing now but don't think I ever heard them).

      Delete
  6. 2 - Robert Knight. And would the link be places you love on (mountain top, two way street, wrong side of town etc)?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 9 Sutherland Brothers and Quiver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for putting me out my misery. That one was bugging me!

      Delete
  8. 10, 8, 7 and 3 still to get. I know that some of you know some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is 10 Cud? (a component of scud?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m always too late for this and I’d have gotten a few of the others - but in the absence of any other ideas, is 7 the Raveonettes? Steve M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably know #4 as well.

      Delete
    2. Ah I thought 4 had gone. I’ll take a look :)

      Delete
    3. Yeah 4 is Neil Diamond. FWIW - the others I clocked were Til Tuesday and Southside Johnny. Steve

      Delete
    4. Sorry, I meant #3. Thank you.

      Delete
    5. 'Til Tuesday. I sent that one in earlier!

      Delete
    6. Sorry. I missed that in between news of your trip to England.

      Delete
  11. Missed it all this morning (I’m having a very busy/bad week) and it seems the link has been worked out too. Well done Ernie. The Dornoch lads - would have got that one.
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...