Saturday 10 August 2024

Saturday Snapshots #356

Good morning, Angels! Welcome to another bunch of stolen snapshots... but who's in the pictures and what might connect their songs?


10. Fred, Lily, Doc.

9. A day which never arrives.

8. By Cyril, off on a tangent.

7. Stupid, oafish boors.

6. Geometric drawing device found in the job centre.

5. I'll give you 12 pence for the wolf's friend.

4. I sat nineteen minutes and still couldn't unravel this one.

3. A little old place where we can get together, love.

2. Peppery Muppet in good health.

1. I saw some photos of Martin at Urnersee Lake in Switzerland. He looked like he'd found the answer!

Charlie says: come back tomorrow morning for the answers.


21 comments:

  1. You guys are on fire this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting Crass in as a clue? Are you and C in cahoots to fix this one?

    3. Shack
    6. Spirogyra (presumably the old folk-rockers rather than the jazz fusion people judging by the photo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theme -wise I'm trying to think what Crass could have in common with Tina Turner, not easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going by the clue 5 must be Peter Schilling, best known (if at all) for Major Tom. So I'm going for military ranks as the link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think you're right Captain Ernie - Crass had General Bacardi

      Delete
    2. I was relying on you for that one, Major-General C

      Delete
    3. I should have referred to you of course as Field-Marshal Ernie - I don't know my army ranks!

      Delete
  5. Well done Ernie. I'm still at the starting blocks and it's all over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Major General Ernie saves the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 & 3 still up for grabs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I might have worked out 2 but I don't know if they have a military themed song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are thinking what I am think they did on 'Saucerful of Secrets'

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...