Saturday 15 December 2018

Saturday Snapshots #63


When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who sets up Saturday Snapshots for you.

Identify ten artists and ten top tunes from the clues below, please. Hopefully you won't have to walk 500 miles to do it...



10. Bambi's mum has a special milkman. Spice approaching!


9. A Black Widow gets lost in translation, singing je t'aime solo. 


8. Adam's lady gets in a fight with Mutton Batman.


7. Drippy waterfalls.


6. "Oh no, I wouldn't."

"Oh, yes..."

The young man has an admirer.


5. Doubly definite, Kerouac is defeated.


4. Parents can still call the request line for romantic tunes.


3. Going on a date with Dettol generates confusion. (That may be my favourite clue of the year.)


2. Lots of blue and a few splashes of white for the time we preferred not to drive.


1. Renato's lady is led astray by two pairs of jumpers.


When you go, will you send back... your answers to Saturday Snapshots? I'll compare them with mine tomorrow morning.

25 comments:

  1. 4. Mamas and the Papas - This is Dedicated to the One I Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dedicated to the One I Love - final answer

      Delete
  2. 1. Don’t Walk Away Renee - Four Tops ( 2 pairs = 4 )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe there's a don't.

      Delete
    2. You are right - Walk Away Renee - final answer

      Delete
  3. If C drops by, definitely... one for her there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyson, I see I was beat(en) to it by FBCB!

      Delete
  4. Don’t want to hog any more clues until the rest drop by - Is it Xmas shopping or the morning after the work Xmas party?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2. Ocean Colour Scene - "The Day We Caught the Train"

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 is the fastest milkman in the West - Ernie K. Doe. I only know one of his songs - "Mother In Law"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just noticed that Alyson got The Mamas and Papas clue - sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 8. Mutt and Jeff!!!! And Batman - It's Jeff Wayne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And Adam's lady is Eve, so it's.........Eve Of The War!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Going with the anagram guidance:

      Teenagers?

      (Do they have a song called Teenagers - I could Google* it but that would be cheating)

      * is Google a verb?

      Delete
  11. 6: She's in Love with the Boy by Trisha Yearwood

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel I ought to guess #9. Tokyo or Scarlett something. I'm stuck

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7: Rhythm of the Rain by The Cascades

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...