Saturday 28 November 2020

Saturday Snapshots #165

 


Why do we always com here? 

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture

When we can't work out the answer to Saturday Snapshots... ho ho.

Here's ten clues for this week. Do your best.


10. Squashed pals may reach nirvana.

9. Sidekick is a bit of a knob, but is he a man of his word?

8. Afternoon scones with lots of strawberry, raspberry or blueberry turns me into a dead man walking.

7. Wild Bill Hicoke, Butch Hash-heady & Annie Tokely meet Mardi Dawn.

6. Tardis, beseeching.

5. Kerb crawler and his envious pick-up are confident they know the way back to their house.

4. Mrs. Jackie joins the X-Men, perhaps?

3. Hymn for other people.

2. Animal whistler & chavs.

1. Terrible pinkie, regardless.


I'll Kermit to revealing the answers tomorrow morning.



21 comments:

  1. Crikey Rol - It's a tough one this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 is Cowboy Junkies, 3 is Them, I think. That's all I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Song is 'Regardless'

      Very tough today!

      Delete
    2. Argh, that's your clue, d'oh! I meant to say 'No Matter What'. Brain not in gear this morning....

      Delete
  4. 2 William Shatner - Common People

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, 10 is The Flatmates, 9 is (great clue), Cock Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 Jon and Vangelis I'll find my way home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressed by everyone's answers - Just not getting anything myself this morning although kicking myself with a couple of them now.

    I leave with having offered up nada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanted to give you something to chew over while I was unpacking boxes. Nice to see Martin playing again... maybe I can dig out more obscure 90s indie now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah - a 60's band!

    Timebox - "Beggin".

    I would've got the Them clue and Badfinger but the rest were difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like 'Stumpy' Joe Peeps in the middle of No. 6 pic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...