I would do anything for Saturday Snapshots, but I won't do... that.
Here are some people to identify. Who are they and what connects their songs?
15. S/laughter.
14. Cher airs her grievances.
13. Hyper, cuff and chain... make him wary (almost).
12. Ginger was not a Northerner.
11. They just keep coming around.
10. Have you misplaced the camera, Mike?
9. Be good in St. Julian's country.
8. Strange faces.
7. Not Fats Domino.
6. Royalty............................................................... and me with a capital, in the Middle East.
5. No longer on the sidewalk.
4. Did they have Reds under their Beds?
3. Politicians on the funicular.
2. What a bunch of cows!
1. Ben's gal is confused, obviously.
If you didn't get them all, remember: Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad.
Answers tomorrow.
















14. Chris Rea
ReplyDelete1. Bangles
ReplyDelete15 Killing Joke
ReplyDelete13 Link Wray
2 The Herd
7. Chubby Checker
ReplyDelete2. The Herd
ReplyDeleteJM
1 The Bangles
ReplyDelete8 Visage
ReplyDelete10 Maria McKee
ReplyDelete6. Prince Far I
ReplyDeleteand the Arabs!
Delete12. Jeri Southern
ReplyDelete3. The Tram-MPs. Very clever Rol.
ReplyDelete5. Stephen Malkmus (the rest are presumably the Jicks, not that I would recognise them if I met them)
ReplyDelete11. Orbital?
ReplyDeleteIs it songs about hell? Going to hell? - Road to Hell, From the Underworld, Eternal Flame
ReplyDeleteFire,flames etc
ReplyDeleteI think you've got it Alyson - especially with Meat Loaf at the top
ReplyDeleteSounds like it to me
DeleteWell done, Alyson! You are the Queen of the Underworld.
DeleteThanks although anyone who knows me would find that title hilarious!
DeleteWell done, you hellraiser
DeleteShe's a demon at this game. Well done!
DeleteDevil Woman!
ReplyDeleteYep, I'm obviously the Devil In Disguise
Delete