Thursday 13 June 2019

My Top Ten Change The Weather Songs


We're going on holiday tomorrow... I'm really hoping we'll see a change in the weather before then.

Here's a nice little mix to help that become a reality.

10. The Rain - Dry The Rain

9. Swim Deep - She Changes The Weather

8. Elkie Brooks - Sunshine After The Rain

7. The Concretes - Change The Weather

6. The Kinks - There's A Change In The Weather

5. The Suede Crocodiles - Stop The Rain

4. Roy Redmond - Good Day Sunshine

3. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll Stop The Rain?

2. The Beta Band - Dry The Rain

1. Bill Withers - Lovely Day


8 comments:

  1. Best ever song about the rain (with sound effects!)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux8gZuvTVR8

    I wanna go outside, in the rain
    It may sound crazy
    But I wanna go outside, in the rain
    'Cause I, I think I'm gonna cry
    And I, I don't want you to see me cry
    I go outside, in the rain
    It may sound crazy
    But I wanna go outside in the rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always happy for Dry The Rain to trigger a Pavlovian High Fidelity response in me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great (well-deserved) holiday. May your music mix incantation bring the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great holiday and hope the weather improves. We went out late Saturday afternoon once the rain had gone off and made a little film with the dashcam. Not finished editing it yet but the song I was going to add was Sunshine After the Rain by Elkie as it just seemed so appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a dud to be found on that list. Stay dry, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...