Saturday 14 September 2019

Saturday Snapshots #101


You feelin' lucky, punk?

Then take your chances with men (and women) with no names in this week's Saturday Snapshots.

No talking to the trees - and if you don't get them all, you'll be Unforgiven.

(It occurred to me that if I'm going to do this quiz for another hundred weeks, I need to start using famous people other than pop stars in the opening shot.)



10. Hold p! This cle is easy if yo think abot it.


9. Dracula, Nosferatu, and now.


8. Season of blues is a long way away.


7. Black or blue or elder? Size is not important.


6. Mosquito, like 8, Armageddon.


5. Wayne's water feature loses colour, ta.


4. Target: Ecstasy, fella. What the Christmas tree angel says.


3. "Don't touch me!" says Bonnie Buster.


2. Winning horoscope for released faculty head and uncredited.


1. Bank Porter finds diamonds on his back.


Answers tomorrow morning. Until then... Go ahead, make my day!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this...



12 comments:

  1. 1: Alex Turner?
    3: Prince
    4: Aimee Mann
    8: Miles Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 is Prince, is the song Gett Off?
    9 is Vampire Weekend, but I can't get the song
    and 4 is Aimee Mann, again I can't get the song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Oxford Comma for No. 9 - that emboldened comma was bugging me!

      Delete
  3. 2. lucky Stars - Dean Friedman (and my uncredited blogging buddy Denise Marsa)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6. Skeeter Davis - "The End of the World"

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lloyd Cole song is "Rattlesnakes".

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4. I think the Aimee Mann song is "Put Me on Top" (and I see what you did there - very clever)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...