Thursday 16 May 2019

2019 Contenders: Drugdealer


Looming GCSE exams and the process of selling/buying a house are zapping my time somewhat at the moment, and as a result regular features such as Radio Songs and Top Tens may have to take a back seat occasionally to shorter posts about what I'm listening to right now.

Fortunately, there's plenty of that to write about, however briefly. Case in point, the latest album from Michael Collins, the man behind Drugdealer. With a name like that, you'd probably expect hardcore rap rather than sweet 70s MOR... but MOR is what you get from Collins and his varied collaborators, and lovely it is too.

Check out the Steely Dan vibe on this one...




7 comments:

  1. I really like that Rol. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you know how much I like MOR so this is right up my street - Gorgeous.

    Good luck with the house selling/buying - Having been through it all recently with my mum's house and then ours you have my sympathies, but worth it in the end. Keep on top of all the paperwork - those solicitors have to justify their fees so bombard you with legalese that all needs dealt with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately, the other half is a solicitor herself, so she deals with all that!

      Delete
  3. Well that's lucky and now I feel as if I've put my foot in it. They are worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all. She works in pensions and has equal disdain for most other solicitors.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with all that's going on at the moment - and on top of all that you still do Saturday Snapshots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...