Saturday 23 May 2020

Saturday Snapshots #137


I make no apologies for the fact that this is the fourth time Debbie Harry has appeared as the opening image on Saturday Snapshots. I just keep finding different pictures of her posing with a camera. And I swear I only spend three or four hours a week looking.

Anyway, here are this week's posers. You know the deal by now. Don't get Union City Blue if you can't guess them all...



10. Wolves eat most of a baby deer, swapping pronoun for article.


9. It's tidier than all the other rooms in the hospital - don't knock it!


8. Bridge game disrupted by friend of a friend of King of Creation.


7. Coins on the breeze really sting.


6. Larger chaps required for blurry dreamers.


5. Ocean spray for the Evil Dead.


4. I am not a deviant - and neither is my redheaded ghost bride.


3. Evil wino Jonathan moves to rosebud house.


2. #6 knighted - amazing!


1. Soup strung up over Kansas.


If you're thinking I Know But I Don't Know... the answers will be here to put your mind at rest tomorrow.



27 comments:

  1. 6 Haysi Fantazee John Wayne is Big Leggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7. Scorpions - Wind of Change

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6. Haysi Fantazee - John Wayne is Big Leggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 Glen Campbell Witchita Lineman

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2. Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 is Olivia Newton John but don't know the song...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take Me Home Country Roads
      ?

      Delete
    2. Obviously no film buffs in the audience today...

      Delete
    3. 3: Xanadu (I got the rosebud/Citzen Kane reference)

      Delete
  7. It's a two horse race this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, wait, C's here too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it all over then - I'm very dozy this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just realised I missed an opportunity with the clue for #3. It should have been Evil wine Jonathan is welcomed to the Pleasuredome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does 4 have anything to do with ginger snaps?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning. Scraps! Woo-hoo! Right up my alley...
    8. The Pooh Sticks - I Know Someone Who Knows Someone Who Knows Alan McGee Quite Well

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leave it to the Mrs.... and a redhead to boot.

    4. David Devant & His Spirit Wife - Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  14. Top work, Brian & Mrs. Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Missed out on today's snapshots but family stuff took precedence - Big drama amongst the young people sad to say.

    I would have got the Olivia clue but Chris did well with that one - We've mentioned Rosebud around here before I'm sure. A fair few of the others too but wouldn't have recognised the young Glen. Great vintage picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...