Saturday 11 June 2022

Saturday Snapshots #244


I should have kicked off with this image last weekend. What was I thinking? You'll have to forgive me: I was on holiday at the time and doing my best to ignore all the shenanigans. 

Here are ten clues to ten artists whose songs are connected. Go!


10. Samuel L. Jackson promises to leave before Bonnie gets home.

9. Sacked in America for switching off the air con.

8. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand clues.

7. A century clamp.

6. Good for receiving Alecia Beth.

5. Holden's nan.

4. Created by Anne-José Madeleine Henriette Bénard.

3. Strength of God.

2. Held up by Hinge & Bracket.

1. When half way through the journey of our life, I found that I was in a gloomy wood, because the path which led aright was lost.


Platinum answers tomorrow morning.


21 comments:

  1. 2. I want to say The Doors but the chap at the end not very Jim-like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding Doors pics where Jim isn't completely obvious is a challenge.

      Delete
    2. True. So the hinge and bracket clue was a good one then.

      Delete
  2. 1. One last guess - Neil Hannon (Divine Comedy)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 - Belle and Sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was me CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 - thanks to Mr SDS - Del Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 - I'm thinking Jesus Jones

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10. A Pulp Fiction reference there but not getting it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess there's no takers for this week's link...

    ReplyDelete
  9. If no-one else is going for it - I've had a look at the discographies and there is one link I can spot. Is it Frogs?

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7. Paul McCartney (anagram) - The Frog Chorus

    ReplyDelete
  11. 10. I'm just trying to fill in the blanks now we have the link. Is this one Kool and the Gang? Looks as if they are from a younger era but they seem to have made a Frog song. Who knew it was such a popular theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Jules in Pulp Fiction was very cool. In fact he insisted upon it, especially in the diner with Honey Bunny.

      Delete
    2. You're almost there as to the reason, Alyson... but it's more script-related than that.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...