Friday 21 February 2020

2020 Contenders: The Fun Part


It's half term this week, which theoretically means I should have more time to write this piffle as I only worked on Monday, but it doesn't mean that at all in practice. Plus, Tuesday's post nearly killed me.

So here's a quickie: the new track from Guise, aka Jessica Guise, aka Mrs. Frank Turner. I guess it's not cool to refer to women via their husbands in this day and age, but I only became aware of this because Frank was plugging it, and in that regard I'm glad, because it's a cool tune and the video is nice too. It captures well the awkwardness and insecurity of new romance, first dates and the absolute terror of making a complete arse of yourself...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...