Sunday 28 January 2024

Snapshots #329: A Top Ten Musical Death Threats


If you feel you've been affected by any song that has threatened your life or the life of someone you know, please call our helpine.


10. Tom calls Ricky about a mix up.

"Tom calls Ricky" is an anagram.

Kirsty MacColl - Can't Stop Killing You

9. What Hulk does.

Hulk Smash!

SMASH - (I Want To) Kill Somebody

8. Lightly slap the long eared bunny. 

Pat the hare.

Pat Hare - I'm Gonna Murder My Baby

Sadly, in December 1963, Pat Hare made this song a reality when he shot his girlfriend and a policeman who came to question him. He spent the last 16 years of his life in prison, where he formed the band Sounds Incarcerated.

7. Suicidal ideations.

They wanna die. But they want you to die first.

The Wannadies - Kill You

6. Inventive mother.

He was a Mother of Invention.

Frank Zappa - My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama

5. Getting bored with the hot weather?

Another Sunny Day - You Should All Be Murdered

4. Part of Marvin's hearing aid and a bit of a dick.

Marvin Heard It Through The Grapevine. Moby was a dick.

Moby Grape - Murder In My Heart For The Judge

3. That Peter Gabriel album is a Knock Out.

The Peter Gabriel album was So. It was KO.

Soko - I'll Kill Her

2. Find mayhem in Emmental cheese sandwich. 

...mayhem in Emmental cheese sandwich. 

Eminem - Kill You

1. Not suitable for vegetarians.

Meat Loaf - I'll Kill You If You Don't Come Back


If you survived this one, I'll see you back here next Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...