Saturday 18 May 2024

Saturday Snapshots #344


Whoopi! It's Saturday! Time for more Snapshots.


Can you identify the motley assemblage below and work out how their songs might be connected?


10. Large blob and Scottish monster in abundant supply. 

9. Tell her I love her before she changes direction suddenly.


8. Did you ever listen to Porker Klan FM? The reception was terrible.


7. I Know Someone Who Knows Someone Who Knows Alan McGee Quite Well.


6. What you get if you spill bleach on your tortoise.


5. Relatively pedestrian.


4. I'm pretty sure the fare's too high for a looker like me. I'll take the bus instead.


3. Gets lost inside inglenooks, encampments and portobellos.


2. Tymes woman meets crow counting man.


1. Found in victims and blowhard intellectuals. 


Answers tomorrow morning...


27 comments:

  1. 3. Glen Campbell

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7. The Creation
    10. Splodgenessabounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it trades? Carpenter, Painter Man, Lineman for the County etc?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one, Ernie!

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't get 6 or 8. 6 presumably has shell in the name somewhere and I guess 8 is an anagram but probably not Frank Elmpork

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I suspect Ernie knew that one

      Delete
    2. I'm a huge fan of Frank Elmpork. But always lived in the shadow of that bloke out of Dire Straits.

      JM

      Delete
    3. I didn't. I got fixated on Frank as the first name and forgot to consider other options.

      Delete
  7. I don't suppose there's a band or singer called Turtle whitener?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...