Saturday 25 May 2024

Saturday Snapshots #345

This man had three Number One records in the mid 90s, you know. Well, him and another bloke. 

What a strange world we live in.

Welcome back to Saturday Snapshots. Ten pictures of ten musical acts, and all their songs are connected... but how?

 

10. Blake's gang wear plates to show they're still taking lessons. 

9. Gordon's alive! (But only 25%.)

8. Regicidal Mac meets Loot-making Joe.

7. Michael Ne, Fred Eagle, Ron Sex.

6. BB King on the bus.

5. They sound a bit like the First Lady of the United States.

4. Nasty drug and those who indulge.

3. Drink cake - it'll help you unwind!

2. Boo! went Richard, when his cake was left out in the rain.

1. Don't mess with their Toot Toot. 


Answers tomorrow!


21 comments:

  1. is it dead/dying/death?

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there something fishy going on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think CC may be on the right (fishing) line but I'm angling for a share of the credit if he is. I can spot floaters, sinkers and flies.

      Delete
    2. Brilliant, well done!

      Delete
  3. 1. Toto
    6. Blues Travelers

    Not sure but possibly 4 - Amyl & The Sniffers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the link things to do with fishing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops I see CC got there already. If it's right well done.

      Delete
  5. Sorry, I slept in today. Doesn't look like I was needed. Well done, all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had enough lines in the water it was only a matter of time till one of us got a bite. Well done, CC!. This was one that didn't get away.

    While I'm here, can I just thank Rol, again, for taking the time to put this together every Saturday morning; it must take you, like, forever, man. (I for one don't believe all this guff about you being a teacher - I think *this* is your real job.) I dread to think how long it takes to put out a daily blog with such machine gun regularity. Kudos to you. J x

    JM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, John. It keeps me off the streets.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...