Monday 28 January 2019

Late To The Party: Alligator Songs



When you've been compiling Top Ten song lists as long as I have (7 years here, another 4 or 5 on the old blog), you often find yourself discovering new (or old) songs which you really should have included in Top Tens you wrote ages ago.


I thought I'd start an occasional series shining a spotlight on some of those... starting with this little gem from Jerry Reed, which would have been guaranteed the Number One position in My Top Ten Alligator Songs back in 2017... had I known of its existence back then.


I've been listening to Jerry Reed a lot lately and he's really put a smile on my face through the cold winter months. Hopefully this song will do the same for you on a dreary Monday morning...





3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I wouldn't worry that it didn't appear on your original list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Rol. We old timers could use do-overs on many of our posts. I have discovered so many songs/albums/artists from my peers during the blogging era too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...