Saturday 3 June 2023

Saturday Snapshots #295


Welcome back to The Greatest Show On Earth. I hope you're ready for another round of Snapshots. Identify the artists below and work out what connects their songs, please.

I hope you've got your vest on...


10. Runner gets biceps.

9. Perforations.

8. Did they kill a mockingbird?

7. Nick Drake will meet these guys later.

6. A hijack on lamas.

5. Hurley, Montgomery, Olsen... I'm listening.

4. Syrups for long-haired hounds.

3. Grab the Boss by the horns, by a homeware store.

2. Mix Orange with Mellow Yellow.

1. Parrot Seeking / Moon Jets.


Answers tomorrow - and remember: Soylent Green is people.


20 comments:

  1. 10 Bruce Springsteen - anagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8. Boo Radleys

    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 Bruce Hornsby and the Range

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9 The Pierces
    2 Jason Donovan in Uncle Fester mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jason! Now you've said it I can't unseen it but would never have got that one.

      Delete
  5. Ernie here
    5. Elizabeth Frazer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ernie again. 1 is obviously a Tom Jones duet but I don’t recognise the woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a duet. 2 separate songs, but linked...

      Delete
    2. A late attempt at goal from Team Dubhed. That’s Regina Spektor.

      Delete
    3. Thank you. Can anyone tell why I paired her with Tom?

      Delete
    4. Sorry, I meant to add this as well! They respectively have songs named ‘Samson’ and ‘Delilah’. And very good they are too.

      Delete
  7. I'll have a stab at the link before I have to go. Is it characters from bible stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. Sorry, I thought I'd posted a "Well done" to this ages ago, but it obviously disappeared.

      Delete
    2. Well done from me too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...