Saturday 20 April 2019

Saturday Snapshots #80


Hello.

Is it Saturday Snapshots you're looking for?

Then here's ten more clues that will have you Truly Dancing on the Ceiling. Identify artist and song, please. Hopefully they won't take you All Night Long...



10. Bowie's tenant says goodbye.


9. Catching up with Estefan - death is not an option.


8. Reclusive Munsters suffer calcium deficiency.


7. Enemies of Brexit near their end.


6. Leonardo DiCaprio visits Spanish grocer's.


5. Casserole painting & petroleum relation plan a gathering.


4. Fairytale brothers tell cruel stories about cursed beavers.


3. Charlie's cherubs complain about sweetheart's rear.


2. Confused eel gas helps you chill out.


1. Old detective magazines get mashed up within house of Eels.


After you've been out Running With The Night, I Truly hope you'll join me here tomorrow morning when My Destiny is to give you all the answers...


30 comments:

  1. 8. Herman's Hermits - No Milk Today
    9. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9. Gloria Gaynor (I know my Estefans!) - "I Will Survive"

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7. Europe - The Final Countdown

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3. The Angels - "My Boyfriend's Back"

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 The Damned and the song: New Rose?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 The Eagles - Take it easy

    ReplyDelete
  7. 9 Gloria Gaynor - I will survive

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tallest guy in picture #1 looks like a young Jarvis Cocker from Pulp

    ReplyDelete
  9. 10 - Lodger: I'm Leaving

    ReplyDelete
  10. #6: Jack in Titanic by Bodega

    ReplyDelete
  11. Surprised nobody got #5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guy in #5 looks really familiar but can't place him (or her).

      I'm guessing by the clothes, hair and keyboards they are from the early to mid '80s, and probably American - but I might have got that all wrong. Any clues?

      Delete
    2. Right era. A Number One smash. The bloke isn't who I thought he was.

      Delete
    3. 'Casserole painting' suggests Stew-art someone.... hmmm..... will keep thinking!

      Delete
    4. Dave Stewart and Barbara Gaskin - It's My Party?!
      (and not THAT Dave Stewart...)

      Delete
    5. You deserve a prize this week, C.

      Delete
    6. Just worked out the Dave Stewart thing but I see C (no CC) got there first. Always assumed it was the other Dave Stewart.

      Delete
    7. I initially thought casserole (like buffet) was perhaps another Yorkshire word for a stool - but the only song with stool I could think of was by Kid Creole, and it definitely wasn't him!

      Delete
    8. We may be daft in Yorkshire, but we don't sit on casseroles.

      Delete
    9. Hope you realise I'm teasing of course, but yes, maybe time to let go of the whole buffet/stool thing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...