Saturday 17 February 2018

Saturday Snapshots #20


Another week bites the dust... time for Saturday Snapshots.

Identify ten artists and their top tunes from the clues below...



10. Paddington loves... a mirror of memories.


9. Russian prostitutes want you to dress like Prince.


8. At home in the vineyard: I really am rubbish... aren't I?


7. The way we say thank you differs in many places. Anyone seen Gabriel?


6. Prisoner Pat finds new job in elementary house.


5. Take a train to a southern amusement park... but don't tell the missus!


4. Iron Man goes fawlty over the mouse.


3. Mad King balances Yin & Yang with his wrecking crew.


2. Innoculation for scuba divers.


1. He's desperate to join the Beach Boys - could use a rosary!


Simples... as the meerkats have it.

Answers Sunday morning.

15 comments:

  1. 10 - Marmalade - Reflections of my Life

    8 - Tavares - Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 - Danny Wilson - Mary's Prayer

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6. Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street (I got the Sherlock Holmes reference!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know who number 3 is, but don't know which song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Without looking at other comments.

    #8: Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
    #4: Toni Basil - Mickey (explains Mickey Mouse reference)
    I feel I should know #7, the guy on the far left I've seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No.5 Kursaal Flyers - Little Does She Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. No.7 Tavares - Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. no 5 Kursaal flyers - little does she know

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3) is George Thorogood & the Destroyers - is song Bad To The Bone? (only song I can think of by them)

    ReplyDelete
  10. and 9) has to be Gogol Bordello by the clue... no idea what track, maybe something to with berets?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Courtesy of a search engine Movement One - Start Wearing Purple

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...