Saturday 8 February 2020

Saturday Snapshots #122


Farewell to Kirk Douglas, he certainly kept going to a ripe old age, didn't he? Thanks to him, we are all Spartacus.

Here's this week's Snapshots. Artist and title from the clues below, please.


10. Look into my eyes, not around the eyes... can you see Michael, Neil and Buzz?


9. Like a fox, did exactly what she said she would, with feeling.


8. Collected names. Shorten trousers before wireless.


7. Arab sky confused by Korean digit.


6. Sidewalk sovereign has rumbling tum.


5. Scottish comic, I presume, sends text to former New York mayor.


4. William was the ship's captain, not this trembling goat.


3. Excitable pontificators find their goddess with child zero.


2. London football team not on Eastern Standard Time, released at last.


1. Saint who could be English or Welsh puts an end to the affair.


Answers tomorrow morning, Tough Guys.


25 comments:

  1. 5. Dandy Livingstone - Rudy, A Message To You

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4. Johnny Kidd & The Pirates - Shakin All Over

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. George Jones - He Stopped Loving Her Today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's a tough week for me although it seems to be posing you no problem at all! Not recognising any of the acts (bar Wham - of course) and struggling with the clues.

      Delete
    2. Alyson - I think it's because I'm a bit more awake than I usually am at 8.30 a.m. on a Saturday.

      Delete
    3. I thought you might know #9, Alyson.

      Delete
    4. I feel as if I should - An American from the 1980s I suspect but can't place her or work out the clue.

      Delete
    5. Not American. Australian. The song was written by famous Australians too.

      Delete
    6. Got it now but by nefarious means so can’t claim the points (if there were any). Samantha Sang and Emotion. In the only footage I’ve seen of her she had brown curly hair so not obvious.

      Delete
  5. 3 manic street preachers little baby noyhing

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 Autograph - Turn up the Radio
    No idea as to band or song ,worked it out from the clue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw you rooting through the Autograph back catalogue in Oxfam that time...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...