Saturday 3 February 2024

Saturday Snapshots #330


Welcome back to the quiz that leaves you all Breathless on a Saturday morning.

Below are ten popular recording artists. Who are they and what connects their songs?


10. Good Lord!


9. Found amid landlocked countries.


8. Assist this young lady, Zeus!


7. Assess the current season.


6. Caters for French Vikings of all sizes.


5. Spent so long on the main road, he neglected his gateaux. 


4. Came last twice, but still made it to Number One.


3. Turner, Trotter, Ridley.


2. I can see my house from up here!


1. Breaks an indie mold.


Answers tomorrow morning!


20 comments:

  1. 10. Lord Snowdon
    6. Van Dyke Parks

    Guesses, both.

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning!

    6 is Norman Cook
    2 is The View

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m going to take a punt with my 2 guesses and John’s answer for 5

      Is today’s theme “jeans” songs?

      Delete
    2. Well done!

      JM

      Delete
    3. Thar may be the fastest anyone's ever got the link, K. Well done.

      Delete
    4. Wow, well done Khayem.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Great clue - I should have got that one!

      Delete
  4. Wow, that was a fast route to the link this morning. I now have to get here really early as I can usually identify one or two snapshots nowadays. It's getting tougher but my fellow snapshoters are getting smarter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think #1 is an anagram of Neil Diamond, in which case Khayem may possibly be right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Jean Seberg in the top pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. From the clue, 9 is Midland?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...