Saturday 24 February 2024

Saturday Snapshots #332


As we all grow one day closer to our Twilight years, here's a sobering thought... Robert Pattinson, the snot-nosed Emo vampire in the terminally dull Twilight films is now 37. There's no hope for the rest of us!

Still, we'll always have Snapshots to sharpen on increasingly elderly brains. Identify the ten pop peeps below, then tell me how their songs might be connected, please...


10. I think it's fair to say the clue is in the picture...

9. Grey, harbor, elephant... and small Scottish farms.

8. What a boar!

7. Not too hot, but in good company.

6. Where you'll find a blot.

5. Giant killing Robert, sounds like a kettle.

4. Get thee to a nunnery!

3. The Mild Albert Seven are a very confused group.

2. Found amid poetic enjambment.

1. Pincer movement.

Answers tomorrow!


24 comments:

  1. 5 Whistling Jack Smith
    4 Shakespear's Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it city, or cities?

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alt. names for American cities - Tin Town, Gotham City...

    JM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batman!

      JM

      Delete
  4. 3. Steve Miller Band (anagram), in which case JM's Batman suggestion may be right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Cheers, Rol. C was within touching distance at 8.33 with Whistling Jack Smith. That would have been some record - Saturday Snapshots nailed in three minutes!

      JM

      Delete
    2. I remember the days when Snapshots lasted into early hours of Sunday!

      Delete
    3. Well done John!
      I guess I should've pursued it once I spotted Whistling Jack Smith but tea and toast tempted me away!

      Delete
    4. Do I need to make it even harder, Alyson???

      Delete
  6. Late to the party as usual! Though I think leaving it 30 mins is too long these days ;-)

    Can I belatedly add thanks for including Big Pig at 8. I love ‘em as much as they loved long aprons and big drums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did I say 30 mins? I meant 3!!

      Delete
    2. Take heart in the fact that nobody had identified Big Pig before you, K.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...