Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Neverending Top Ten #7.8: Thirteen


Today is the day I've quietly been dreading for the last 13 years. Today is the day Sam undergoes... THE TRANSFORMATION.


To be fair, it's already started. It doesn't happen overnight like it did to Kevin. It creeps up on you. 

And nothing will ever be the same again.

Happy birthday, Sam. Try not to become a complete stranger.



6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Sam - and good luck Rol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, Sam. Hope you had a very good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Sam. I've heard about you around here for 10 years now and you sound like a very smart, well-adjusted lad. Excellent parenting I suspect and don't worry Rol, having a teenage boy is a lot less transformative than having a teenage girl (I should know). From what you say about Sam I think you'll all be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - I'm off on my hols today so will miss the next two weeks of Snapshots I suspect. Good luck to the rest of you.

      Delete
    2. What will we do without you?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...