Thursday 15 February 2018

2017 Latecomers: The Opera Comic



So here I am, a victim of The Matrix. Of the algorithms that govern social media, that analyse my likes and my comments and throw out advertising that's designed specifically for me. It's not the first time I've bought a song on the back of a facebook ad, it probably won't be the last. I don't really mind too much, anything that introduces me to cool new music is to be celebrated... although my bank account may beg to differ.

Enter The Opera Comic and their single Fantasise!, released late last year, and very promising it is too if you like literate, orchestral indie pop. Kind of like the Divine Comedy meets The Who, I reckon. You may approve if you wish...




Have you ever bought music on the back of a facebook ad?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...