Sunday 8 January 2023

Snapshots #274: A Top Ten Law Songs


Two TV lawyers have opened proceedings this weekend. Raymond Burr's Perry Mason yesterday and Harry Hamlin from LA Law today. I would have preferred a photo of his colleague, Susan Dey, but I couldn't find a shot of her with a camera. And I spent a long time looking...

Here's ten songs about the law.


10. Close range.

Point Blank - That's The Law

9. The Blair Wife Project.

Tony "War Criminal" Blair was called Cherie.

Cheri - Murphy's Law

8. The Bump... and grind.

Kenny sang about The Bump. Work out the rest yourself.

Kenny Rogers - Long Arm Of The Law

7. Mouse + Lemon Drops.

Mighty Mouse + The Mighty Lemon Drops...

Mighty Mighty - Law

6. Band you don't want to receive in the mail.

Remember when people were sending anthrax in the mail? I'm expecting some myself if I don't cut down my hedge.

Anthrax - I Am The Law

5. English captain's team.

Harry Kane is the England Captain. Look at me with the football!

The Kane Gang - Gun Law

4. Under Boris, life began.

Life begins at 40, not UB.

UB40 - The Day I Broke The Law

3. Belly fur / Boob fur.

Anagram!

The Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law 

2. Filly of fish.

A filly is a horse. Fish live in the sea. Seahorses are fish.

The Seahorses - Love Is The Law

1. Leave no trace. Hide your face.

Lyrics. From Temptation by Heaven 17.


The law decrees more Snapshots next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...