Saturday 16 March 2024

Saturday Snapshots #335


Welcome, all you Promising Young Women and Hopeless Old Men to another edition of Saturday Snapshots. Identify the popular musicians below and connect their songs, please...

(I'm worried this one will be too easy. Can you break the Snapshots record?)

10. It's rude to do that, er, ladies.

9. Bruce Willis Is A Ghost! (Plus seven.)

8. Leave! Do I have to tell you twice?

7. Cuban drums.

6. Bridal armament needs unhooking.

5. Suicidal star.

4. Stevie plays solo, without Paul.

3. Sonja decked me for making a mess of this one.

2. Shakin' all over.

1. Still the top, even after The Boss left.

The answers will be published without any further assistance from me, tomorrow morning.


20 comments:

  1. Morning
    5 is Alan Vega
    2 The Vibrators

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could this be an automatic answer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. C is right. 5 minutes - impressive!

    3 is Dee D. Jackson of 'Automatic Lover' fame
    Think 6 is also an anagram - Miranda Lambert?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done C
    5 minutes! A new record?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's a record breaker! Well done, C.

      I knew it was too easy this week!

      Delete
    2. None taken!
      But true...

      Delete
    3. Five minutes! We’re gonna need a stop watch in the top right hand corner of the screen!

      JM

      Delete
    4. Or I could just make the link much harder to guess...

      Delete
  5. Well done, C, that was spectacular!

    Even Thirteen Senses (in at 9) couldn’t help with my tardiness…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and #4 is The Black Keys…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Something to do with bongos?

      Delete
    2. I can’t get past that the guy at the back is a dead ringer for Chris Cross from Ultravox!

      Like Ernie, I was thinking Bongoes or Congas but I’m stumped!

      Delete
    3. https://www.discogs.com/artist/172026-The-Bongos

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...