Saturday 8 June 2024

Saturday Snapshots #347

Guess what's on this morning!

No, it's Not The Nine O'Clock News... it's Saturday Snapshots.

You'll need a cunning plan to identify the ten pop stars below... but how are their songs linked?


10. French Maid caught in defensive dealings.

9. Marconi holds it up, like Rod.

8. To the point, in an apple meadow.

7. They're so blue.

6. Heard on the Kid Jenson Show, and found in Dalek Management Journals. 

5. Wish You Were Here, on the Wear?

4. He does everything he can.

3. Royalty for fences, now banned in the UK.

2. Junior nags.

1. Discovered in Indiana, and within the Crossroads Motel. 


Answers tomorrow morning!

18 comments:

  1. 10. Armatrading

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4. David Sylvian?

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything to do with trees?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done C!
    I never twigged it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit of a stab in the bark...

      Delete
  5. Morning everyone, I’m late again I see. What a sap!

    Anyhoo, moving swiftly on…

    9 is Radiohead (I think)
    4 is Dr. Robert (Howard)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm late, I have my mother visiting and she has the peculiar idea that I should pay more attention to her than the quiz.

    Well done C on getting the link. Think the missing acts may be:

    5 - Judith Durham from The Seekers
    7 - Indigo Girls?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...