Saturday 13 July 2024

Saturday Snapshots #352


Saturday Snapshots is like a box of chocolates - you just never know what you're going to get.

Having quoted my least favourite movie of all time, I must surely have reached a nadir? Please try to cheer me up by identifying the folk below and working out how their songs might be connected.


10. Frankie's pal was rather dull and unfashionable. 

9. Larry aches after playing Twister.

8. If I could be for only an hour, tiny.

7. Inside Reece and Steve's peach.

6. In this world, we've got to find the time for things that come in bottles and lamps. See?

5. Policeman stuck in School of Grease.

4. Scary Christopher in Forest of Dean.

3. Golden King, Silver Queen, Blue Prince.

2. Californian kestrels, ahoy!

1. The Colonel stops frying and lets daylight do its work.


Answers tomorrow morning... if any are needed.

22 comments:

  1. 9 Ray Charles
    6 Jeannie C Riley

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. I See Hawks in LA?
    4. Lee Hazelwood
    5. Bobby Rydell

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. KC and the Sunshine Band

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it things found at a football match? Whistles etc?

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staying (or not going which amounts to the same thing)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the link things to do with weddings and marriage?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the link - how can I put this - your rear end? Booty, Bottom, Backside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to the bottom of the class, Alyson! Well done.

      Delete
    2. I'm rubbish at the snapshots nowadays but have a good track record with the links. Thanks as ever, Rol, for putting it all together.

      Delete
    3. I am impressed by Alyson but at the same time disappointed in her for even thinking about such things.

      Rol, on the other hand...

      Delete
    4. My standards can't get any lower, Ernie.

      Delete
    5. Well done Alyson, chuckling to myself now at the thought process involved in solving this one!

      Delete
  8. #8 is '28 Butts' by Little Jackie. I have that album ('The Stoop') so should have recognised them much sooner (although I don't think it would have helped me with the link).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're all lying in the gutter, Ernie, but some of us are looking at the bottoms walking past...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...