"Ask a Stupid Question Day is celebrated annually on September 28 to help students overcome their fear of speaking up in class."
There's no such thing as a stupid question. But here are a few good attempts...
Shirley Ellis - Ever See A Diver Kiss His Wife While The Bubbles Bounce About Above The Water?
Victim - Why Are Fire Engines Red?
Eric Von Schmidt - Who Knocked The Brains Out Of The Sky?
The Haywains - Why Do I Get the Feeling Your Mother Hates Me?
Cornershop - What Did The Hippie Have In His Bag?
When will Namesakes be renamed Bands With The Same Name?
ReplyDeleteNow that is a stupid question.
DeleteFor once I like the sound of that "day". I was very shy at school and when I first went to University so never asked a question for fear of it coming across as stupid. Many others had no problem asking stupid questions and this confidence has got them far in life (despite being technically stupid!).
ReplyDeleteOr, as we used to say back in my old radio job, "shit floats".
Delete