Saturday 10 March 2018

Saturday Snapshots #23



It's your regular Saturday morning Thriller!

Warning: some of the clues are pretty Bad.

Identify 10 artists and 10 songs from the snapshots below.




10. Bizet's loneliness.


9. Animal doctor siblings stir feelings between us.


8. Van & Laura's girl won't die.


7. A blogging hero gets sad about his tactile addiction.


6. Billet doux on the cost of keeping time.


5. 50 shades of spliff will have you floating off...


4. An indistinct packet of Alecia's daylight.


3. I am intensely enthusiastic about Franke Potente.


2. American mother reveals excessive excerpts of erotic envy.


1. Gregory Peck goes west for a solitary fireplace.




If you can't work them out... Beat It!



Or come back tomorrow morning...


27 comments:

  1. 10 Eric Carmen - All By Myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 Gloria Gaynor ,- I Will Survive

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 - The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 Fuzzbox - Pink Sunshine
    ?
    It sort of fits the "daylight" clue

    ReplyDelete
  5. #6: Metronomy (should know the song bu can't think of it)
    #3: confused by the spelling of Franke. A reference to Franka Potente's role in the 1998 film Run Lola Run perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad. Apologies for the spelling error.

      Delete
  6. 5 is Dobie Gray - Drift Away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back of the net Gram. Brilliant cryptic clue there Rol

      Delete
    2. Being hip, I know what a "spliff" is.

      Delete
  7. #2: A young Snake Plissken

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3 - the song is "I'm in Love with a German Film Star" but I don't know the band's name.

    2 is Momus. Is it a song with pervy sex in the title?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Love with a German Film Star by The Passions. A great clue

      Delete
    2. The Complete History of Sexual Jealousy Parts 17-24.

      Delete
  9. Surprised no one has got #7. Or are we saving it for when ?????? gets up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're almost all very blonde, so I'm presuming they're Nordic?

      Delete
    2. Well, he's put in an appearance now and it's still not been identified...

      Delete
    3. No. 7 is Bjorn Skifs with his band Blue Swede! Song Hooked On A Feeling.

      Delete
    4. It's been a bit of a week so late to the party again but glad that unlike last week (when I missed out on the Starland Vocal Band) I got here in time to nab this bit of '70s pop delight.

      Delete
    5. Well done Alyson. I wouldn't have got that in a million years. I thought I'd never heard of the band....until I listened to the song.

      Delete
    6. I might not know about many of the bands you guys feature but when it comes to early '70s pop fodder.....

      Delete
  10. #2: A Complete History Of Sexual Jealousy by Momus. Easier when the artist has been guessed

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appear to be in the wrong timezone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...