Saturday 24 March 2018

Saturday Snapshots #25


If phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dust for you this Saturday morning, then take a stab at these...

Identify ten artists and ten songs from the pictures and clues below.



10. Lost your afterlife? Ask Syd's heartbreakers.


9. Irish operas make for rubbish poetry.


8. What you need when you're ill in Niagara.


7. Toothpaste flavoured Irn Bru.


6. Chicks sing on the white lines.


5. Skinny Spaniards play it safe.


4. Buddies waiting for the Number 73.


3. Fashionable jigsaws.


2. Bicycle thieves get chased by a neighbour.


1. Russian dolls in the topiary.


Should you stay or should you go? Find out tomorrow morning...


19 comments:

  1. #1 looks like Kate Bush. Babooshka is a Russian word so that's my song choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh... this is a great week for me but have to head out right now.

    No 6 is Middle of the Road with Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep.

    Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.2 BMX Bandits - Kylie's Got a Crush on Us

    ReplyDelete
  4. No.4 - The Hollies - Bus Stop

    ReplyDelete
  5. No.9 Gilbert O'Sullivan - Nothing Rhymed

    ReplyDelete
  6. No.10 Gigolo Aunts - Where I Find My Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. No. 3 is either Chic or The Stylistics, and I can't make out Niel Rodgers there so I'll go for The STylistics

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't get the song for The Stylistics, the singles I can think of don't seem to fit with jigsaw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you do with a jigsaw, George?

      Delete
    2. I reckon the song is
      Pieces

      Not Pisces, unless it is aa jigsa of a fish

      Delete
  9. And apart from that I have nothing. Nada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 8 is TLC -"Waterfalls", although my absolute fave of theirs is "Red Light Special" - yowsah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 5 is No Danger by The Delgados.

    7 is Spearmint, don't know the song.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the Stylistics song is "Let's Put It All Together".

    ReplyDelete
  13. Think we’re all done here? This is the first week I could have got 5/6 at first glance which has never happened before! You’ll just have to take my word for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...