Saturday 26 October 2019

Saturday Snapshots #107



I was on my way to the... uh... to the Snapshots, and it was, I guess, Saturday and, uh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, my wife thinks this is a good way to spend Saturday mornings, but I'm not too sure.

Anyway, we've got some clues to solve, you and I. Can we talk off the record? Identify the ten killers below and the songs they murdered... and, well, I'll leave you to it now, don't mind me...


10. A wee vacuum riddle torments and teases.


9. Still a child at heart, secretly famous.


8. Melon twisting dancer gets an A for running over southern states.


7. Save the earth in 2009? If not then, how about...


6. I refuse to accept a brother of York can go beyond sanity.


5. Town that died, but not long ago, meets French weirdo.



4. No charge for pierced organ ring.

(That's my favourite clue ever.)


3. Rubbing out, occasionally.


2. Melted Pac Man puts gas in your tank.


1. Michael Caine and James Brown hit the Martini, relentlessly.


Oh - just one more thing. The answers will be revealed tomorrow morning.


22 comments:

  1. No. 8 - Joan Baez - The night they drove old dixie down

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. 4 is Albert Hammond. The song could be Free Electric Band

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7-Ten Years After - I’d Love to Change the World

    ReplyDelete
  4. No 1: Carter USM but the song? Probably Sheriff Fatman

    ReplyDelete
  5. No 2: Erasure - Love to hate you

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 Carter USM - Anytime,Anyplace,Anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  7. I frequently use Columbo quotes in conversation, especially that last one.

    Clever play on Pac Man. #2 is Arcade Fire. Song might be Ready to Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1 Carter USM Anytime, Any Place, Any Where

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonus clue for #6: Hal Hartley... or David Michell.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...