Saturday 14 October 2023

Saturday Snapshots #314


Welcome to 'Be Like Sissy Saturday'. All you need to do is take a look at the ten shots Sissy has snapped (say that six times fast), then work out what connects the singers' songs.

Easissy!


10. How I wish we were still together.

9. One's highest degree of enemy.

8. A river runs through it.

7. Daddy sang bass.

6. Hunter, Wood, Valance.

5. Don't you cry for me.

4. Shuddering river goddess.

3. What's up? Is a pompom useful to find the answer in?

2. Jeans, vests, fun!

1. Never grew up. 

All will be revealed tomorrow morning.


21 comments:

  1. 9. Doctor Hook
    8. Frankie Valli
    6. Hollies
    1. Cliff Richard

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it rivers?

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  3. We may need a clue, you can't expect us to Carrie on guessing all morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done. Although I'm disappointed you haven't got 3, Ernie.

      Delete
    2. Struggling with that one. He looks a little bit like Dr John but I don't think its him.

      Delete
    3. Well, he is a doctor...

      Delete
    4. Well done that CC, your gym work is clearly refreshing the mind as well as the body

      Delete
  4. Ernie really is the fastest mystery solver in the west!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see my role here on a Saturday morning as a mere walk on part - a Watson, if you like, to the giant brain that is Holmes; and by Holmes I mean Ernie.

    JM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the king of getting out of bed first and nabbing all the easy ones, John.

      Delete
    2. To use a footballing analogy, I am merely a goal-hanger. I let John, CC etc do all the hard work and then I just tap the ball over the line

      Delete
    3. The Olly Watkins of Snapshots

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...