Saturday 30 December 2023

Saturday Snapshots #325


Do You Know Where You're Going To, this Saturday morning? Easy - you're going to solve this week's Snapshots! Turn your brain Upside Down and try to work out who the ten artists below could be... then tell me the Chain Reaction that connects their songs.
 

10. By the time I get there, she'll be rising.


9. One day, they will fly.


8. Kiss me, behind the Mulberry.


7. Clichéd utterances from Scottish Spector. 


6. Grander than a garden shed.


5. 1% of a million fruitcakes.


4. Just like Frank and Betty.


3. Random menus in disarray. 


2. Usually found in an offal competition.


1. Throw away your black and blues.


I'm Still Waiting for the answers... if you are too, all will be revealed tomorrow morning.


18 comments:

  1. Think I have the link but I've been first in for the last two weeks so time to let the others have a chance. (The drugs are obviously working!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alyson - I'm thinking composers....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Falco - Amadeus, Donna Summer - Dinner with Gershwin, etc..

      Delete
    2. Verdi Cries by 10,000 Maniacs

      Delete
  3. 1. Chuck Berry
    4. Either Black or The Spencers. I'll go for Black

    ReplyDelete
  4. With Chuck and 'Roll Over Beethoven' at #1 I think C and Coy Alyson are probably right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it turns out I was thinking along different lines, so well done C. (The drugs aren't working as well as I thought then!)

      Delete
    2. I don't think I'd have got it if it hadn't been for CC naming Falco !

      Delete
  5. Well done, C. Interested to know what Alyson thought the link was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going for Heaven - most of them have a song with that in the title.

      Delete
    2. That's my afternoon sorted, working those out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...