Saturday 2 February 2019

Saturday Snapshots #69


Often on a Saturday morning, I find myself thinking Rol: You're No Good. When Will I Be Loved? I wonder. Poor, Poor Pitiful Me. Luckily, I'll always have Saturday Snapshots...

Identify ten top tunes and the artists that performed them from the clues below, please. It's So Easy!



10. Inheriting the chocolate factory made him a millionaire... now all he needs is the perfect woman!


9. New York card game presided over by Dylan & Steve.


8. Frank & Cilla's children refuse to instruct disco partners.


7. Cool daddio, this would be a groovy place... if it wasn't for those chuffing chimps!


6. A load of nutters love the rain.


5. Throw away two-faced champions and switch on the idiot box.


4. Big beach lured by tasty chucky.


3. Use a crowbar to break into Peter Pan's house... but it might not topple easily.


2. Lost your valentine? Try the carousel.


1. Enlarge General to solve cardiac problems.


I Don't Know Much... but I know the answers will be here tomorrow morning.

22 comments:

  1. 1. Al Green - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. Fairground Attraction - Find My Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 Charlie Rich -The Most Beautiful Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5. The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy - Television, the Drug of the Nation

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7. The Blow Monkeys - Digging Your Scene

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6 10,000 Maniacs - Like the Weather

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 is Jimmy Cliff - but I can't figure out where Wendy House fits into one of his songs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's baaaaaasck!! ;-) The rest of you have had it too easy these last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay s in elongated baaaaaaack. Sorry.

      Delete
    2. And no stray "r" in stay! Sorry, being pedantic.

      Delete
    3. If god had meant us to type on phones, he'd have given us tiny fingers.

      Delete
    4. Yep, these snapshots are definitely not easy. This week is for the music aficionados.

      Delete
  9. No. 3 song - The Harder They Come?

    ReplyDelete
  10. 8. Black Kids, I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 9. From the names it's Bob and Earl but not sure of the song

    ReplyDelete
  12. 4. Think the band is Giant Sand...? But I don't know anything by them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. # 9 - Bob & Earl - Harlem Shuffle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I skimmed so fast, I didn't notice that Rigid Digit beat me to it!

      It's hard for us on the other side of the pond to get in there first (unless we stay up all night.) ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...