Saturday 13 May 2023

Saturday Snapshots #292


It's Saturday morning - why don't you come on over, Valerie? We can play Snapshots together. You can identify the ten artists pictured below and I'll tell you if you guess the correct connecting between their songs! Easy...


10. Humanitarian relief workers.

9. Sit down, then get up to speed faster than anyone else on the road.

8. Barbie, Cindy, Action Man.

7. Venue for drums.

6. Was Johnny's wife, now a Walton.

5. Half a famous painting plus Teutonic null.

4. Hoover discovered after putting a Manc in India.

3. Domesticated Chevy.

2. Just inside the crematorium.

1. If you're heading north of Blackpool, I'd recommend a raincoat.

If you're struggling to get all the answers by tomorrow morning, call on me, Valerie. 

I'm the same boy I used to be.


22 comments:

  1. Morning, Rol!

    Here’s my opening salvo:

    2) R.E.M
    5) Lisa Germano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies for the earlier start this morning, folks. For a second, I thought Martin and Khayem had done all that hard work in 2 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure of the answer but think there may be one in the room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jungle animals - panthers and elephants?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elephants? I've also spotted a Tusk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I need to start setting my alarm for earlier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an accident, Ernie. I generally post at 8.30 on a weekend to give you all a lie in... today I posted at the normal weekday time and gave those two early birds a chance to get all the worms...

      Delete
  7. Still number 10 to get though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. “aha” I thought. “Nobody else will get Lisa Germano”

    Bah - Steve

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...