Saturday 10 July 2021

Saturday Snapshots #197


I feel like a bit of a football widow at the moment as Sam and Louise sit up late watching the England games and I go off an entertain myself. Still, at least I have the Black Widow movie to look forward to... and another edition of Saturday Snapshots.

Identify the ten artists below then work out what connects their songs. I think it's quite an easy one this week...


10. Turner, Becker, Trout.


9. Morph did this.


8. Gloomy tomorrow.


7. Chemistry tools.


6. Livingstone takes his vacations on a battlefield.


5. Captain's Happy plus Elvis & Dave's Girls.


4. Nelson's company?


3. Thanked, long ago.


2. Makes his own coffee.


1. Canada.


Answers tomorrow, before the final (which I also won't be watching).


21 comments:

  1. 1. Big Country
    3. Kool and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 Talk Talk
    Think I have worked out the clue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spill the beans CC - I have a few contenders but want to see what you come up with first.

      Delete
  3. 2 is Nick Cave /Grinderman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, didn't see CC's answer already there!

      Delete
    2. Both Nick and Warren Ellis are pretty distinctive!

      Delete
  4. 8 Weather Report?
    (Don't know any of their songs though)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's the Sabs!
      I went on the clue (ignoring the picture) and thought I was being oh so clever

      Delete
  5. 9 Living In A Box

    Song titles that are the same as the band nam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or at least contain the band name.

      Yes. Well done.

      I suspect that was CC's suspicion too...

      Delete
    2. It was but didn't want to hog the show

      Delete
  6. Yes, well done CC and RD. Not one of my contenders as it turned out.

    As for songs, Big Country - In A Big Country

    Not sure about the Kool and the Gang one though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can probably work it out, Alyson.

      Delete
    2. Kool and the Gang...an early one!
      Well done CC and RD too.

      Delete
  7. Black Sabbath, eponymous song too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...