Tuesday 4 June 2019

Exam Day



Apologies for those of you expecting the latest instalment in the Hot 100, but today is the first of this year's GCSE English Language exams, the exams I've been teaching my students towards all year, so I'm afraid I've had no time to compile this week's post. If I get chance to do so before the end of the week, I'll post it later... if not, we'll be back Number 37 next week.


Here's a cool tune I heard on the radio recently from the latest Jason Ringenberg album. Definitely bears further investigation...


4 comments:

  1. Reminds me a little of Steve Earle. A cross between "Ben McCulloch" and "Johnny Come Lately". I only know Jason Ringenberg from his albums with The Scorchers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps - Good luck to your pupils with their exams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aargh, a sudden gut-wrenching memory of exam nerves. I feel I should just whisper...good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the exam went well for them. It’s definitely that time of the year, good weather and summer round the corner, but swathes of the population stressing out over last minute revision and the horror of exam nerves. My course a very different animal for which I am grateful - no exams at all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...