Monday 14 December 2020

My Top Twenty of 2020: #14

 

Sometimes I wonder why anyone continues to read this blog. All I do these days is moan. 

I'll try to keep the moaning to a minimum this week, and just focus on the music.

Smog man Bill Callahan brought out another new album this year, and it was very Bill Callahan. If you like Bill Callahan, you will like Gold Record.

Sometimes I wonder why I never made it as a record reviewer...

English rockers, all the money goes right up their nose
While Ry just smiles
And tries another difficult yoga pose

4 comments:

  1. A weird song but the man knows his Ry Cooder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moans and rants are what bring me to many of my favorite blogs. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t trust anyone who hadn’t had a bit of a rant and a moan this year. It’s real life, with songs.

    (I’m usually the prize moaner so glad to have handed over the mantle for a while.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...