Thursday 24 December 2020

My Top Twenty of 2020: #8

 


I've banged on about my love of Stephin Merritt and the Magnetic Fields plenty of times over the years, so I figured I'd let someone else persuade you to give his latest record a listen.

Here's Bruce Springsteen, a quote taken directly from his radio show...

"Stephin is one of our best American composers and songwriters, and if you haven’t gotten into his music, you owe it to yourself to check it out."

'Nuff said.


And here's a song we could all sing along to in 2020...

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours Rol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy Christmas to you and family Rol - here's to better days for all too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaping up to be a mighty fine list, Rol. Happy holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas Rol- better days coming.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...